2 DAY INTENSIVE
Diving deep into a relational laboratory filled with playful, emotional and physical intimacy. Radical Intimacy provides a safe space to practice the art of relating. Together we will transform our old pains to enormous gifts for personal growth and accelerate the path towards more alive and thriving relationships.
On this radically intimate 2-day weekend intensive for singles and couples alike (18+, all genders welcome), we will get to meet ourselves and others authentically, play full out, learn to be with all our emotions and feel the liberating effect of speaking our deepest truth.
Do you want to be informed as soon as we launch new dates?
WHY GET RADICALLY INTIMATE?
We are hungry for a new way of being, a new way of connecting in relationship and sexuality.
A lot of people find themselves in a place where they are not experiencing the depth of intimacy nor the depth of connection with themselves and with other people that they really long for.
We are trapped in the same old cycles of behaviours, relationship patterns and feeling stuck, blocked and dissatisfied.
This is not surprising given that from a very young age we are taught to disconnect from our intuition and the felt sense of experience of this world.
We are gradually educated into living in our minds, rather than in our bodies and that is one of the most disempowering imprints society has left us with.
When we are disconnected from our bodies, we misinterpret our needs for physical and emotional intimacy and more often than not either shut down completely or go for a quick fix sexual encounter. We are chronically starved for human connection. On Radical Intimacy we explore the multifaceted rainbow of touch and contact to widen the scope of what’s possible in the field beyond black and white.
DAY ONE - releasing the old
- Breaking the crust of the analytical mind through cathartic movement and breath work
- Emotional release and sounding
- Sharing circles and learning how to speak radical transparency
- Recalibrating our nervous system by leaning into our fears and learning to be with them
- Working with consent (learning how to own a clear yes and no)
SATURDAY: 10.00 – 19.00
DAY TWO - welcoming the new
- Discussing sexuality and taboo topics
- Movement and playful dance
- A lot of laughter and connecting (#standard)
- Exploring different ways of touch and contact in partnered and solo exercises
- Expressing our bodies impulses, urges, attractions and triggers without words
SUNDAY: 10.00 – 18.00
Our events have NO SET PRICE TAG. For your registration we ask for a REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 188 euros.*
This amount covers minimal costs and signifies your commitment to the process and makes sure that the available spaces are filled with those willing to fully engage.
We cannot put a price on love. Any number would simply be too low.
That is not because we don’t think it is valuable. It is because we don’t know what the value will be, especially given the wide diversity of financial means out there.
At the end of your experience you are invited to value what you have received. And then you have 3 options. Give more on top of the deposit. Do nothing and leave your deposit as your gift. Ask for a part or the full deposit to be returned.* All are equally welcomed. We trust in the generosity of participants to support us in developing and sustaining in-depth learning experiences like this one.
If money creates a barrier for your attendance and you really feel this event is for you:
Love finds a way, everything else finds an excuse.
* If at the end of the experience you want a full refund, we’ll deduct 15 euro for Paypal charges and administration work. Refunds will be done within 14 calendar days after your request.
* The deposit is refundable ONLY when you show up at the event or notify us at least 7 calendar days beforehand so that someone else can take your space. If you notify us less than 7 days before the commencement of the event and we’re unable to find someone else, then the deposit will NOT be refunded.
Radical Intimacy is shifting our relationship to F E A R from:
“FUCK EVERYTHING AND RUN”
to a new paradigm of:
“FEEL EVERYTHING AND RISE”
“It’s beyond words what these intense two days changed for and within me. Making resistance my friend, breath work, dancing and shaking, being brave enough to speak my truth even if it scares the shit out of me, being touched and held… what an amazing feeling it is!”
Amazing couple who have practised what they preach, are open to love and learning, and hold the most authentic workshops I’ve ever come across…Would rate them 5 star and recommend to all!
– Sunny Vibes
Dara and Simon break all the unspoken… They challenge you to dive deeply in yourself…
A whole new world opens up and it’s wonderful, powerful and healing!
– Marion Visje